⁽¹⁾ MICHELIN Primacy 3 is the test winner of the ADAC summer tire test in February 2015 in the dimension 205/55 R16 91V
⁽²⁾ Top grade in dry braking in the ADAC summer tire test in February 2015 in the dimension 205/55 R16 91V
⁽³⁾ Top position in wet braking on the ADAC summer tire test in February 2015 in the dimension 205/55 R16 91V, together with Pirelli Cinturato P7 Blue
⁽⁴⁾ Tests results conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER at the request of Michelin, in 2014 or 2015 depending on the ranges, gap between average miles for MICHELIN ranges following vs their competitors :
- MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 vs BRIDGESTONE Potenza S001, CONTINENTAL ContiSportContact 5, DUNLOP Sport Maxx RT, GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2, PIRELLI P Zero.
- MICHELIN Primacy 3 vs BRIDGESTONE Turanza T001, CONTINENTAL ContiPremiumContact 5, DUNLOP Sport BluResponse, GOODYEAR EfficientGrip Performance, PIRELLI Cinturato P7 Ecoimpact.
- MICHELIN CrossClimate vs GOODYEAR Vector 4Seasons Gen-2, PIRELLI Cinturato All Season, HANKOOK Kinergy 4S, VREDESTEIN Quatrac 5, NOKIAN Weatherproof.
- MICHELIN Energy Saver + vs BRIDGESTONE Ecopia EP150, CONTINENTAL ContiEcoContact 5, DUNLOP Sport BluResponse, GOODYEAR EfficientGrip Performance, PIRELLI Cinturato P1 Verde Ecoimpact.
- MICHELIN Latitude Sport 3 vs BRIDGESTONE Dueler H/P Sport, CONTINENTAL ContiSportContact 5 SUV, DUNLOP SP QuattroMaxx, GOODYEAR Eagle F1 Asymmetric SUV, PIRELLI P Zero Rosso, HANKOOK Ventus S1 Evo2 SUV
⁽⁵⁾ Consumer annual mileage : Average annual distance of 7891 miles/year (in miles / vehicle) i.e. 658 miles/month. 2013 Insee study
To ensure the quality and performance of your tyres please download our safety recommendations to learn more about about our safety and usage advice