(1) - high speed - In compliance with speed limits set forth in the highway code.
(2) - Cornering stiffness - Cornering stiffness internal study conducted on machine in 10/2020, on dimension 255/45 R19, comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV (100%) versus MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV (115%).
(3) - wet grip - MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV is rated "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(4) - wet grip when worn - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 255/45 R19 MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold.
(5)- energy consumption - MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV is rated "B" on the Energy Consumption Item of the European labelling scale
(6) - better battery range for HP EV - Rolling Resistance internal study conducted in 10/2020, on dimension 255/45 R19, comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV (6.7kg/t) versus MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV (8.8kg/t). For an electrical vehicle of a mass 2151kg, with an autonomy of 540km, this gap of 2.1kg/t drives to a gain of autonomy of more than 60km, or more than 10% of the initial range.
(7) - noise disturbance - Internal noise measurement, done in 2016 on size 245/45 R19 on KIA Cadenza. Noise level measured on the range "170-230Hz". Results may vary according to vehicle, tyre range and size, speed and road conditions.
Not all tyre sizes are available in every region or country, please consult the local Authorized Dealers’ sales teams for information.